If you have a business then you probably want to know how to use Facebook for your business. In this video I go over the 5 tips that Facebook themselves gives you for marketing your business. I figured by going over their tips and talking about them it would give you a good idea on how to use Facebook for your business.
How To Use Facebook For Business
When I started researching the topic of how to use Facebook to grow your business I did a google search. The first result that came up was right from Facebook themselves. So I made a video and talked about their 5 steps. Some of them I agree with. Some of them I just don’t. Make sure to watch the video above to get my take on Facebook’s 5 steps. Here are their 5 steps for how to use Facebook for business:
1. Set up a Facebook Page. Nothing very surprising here. The first step in how to use Facebook for your business is to create a Facebook Fan page. Do it under your own personal account. Do not open a separate account for your business. Choose either local business or Brand. Hire someone off Fiverr.com to design a graphic for your page.
2. Identify your Audience. It seems strange to me that Facebook would put this as #2. But when you are learning how to use Facebook for your business you will need to use ads. Identifitying your audinece is the first step. I talk about this alot in the video.
3. Create Compelling Content. One trick that Facebook does not tell you is that the content that you post to your Facebook page does not have to be your own. Consider using software like Bufferapp to schedule your posts. Only post once or twice per day or you will loose likes.
4. Advertise. If you want fast results from Facebook then you must advertise. To get free training on how to advertise with Facebook check out my webinar “7 Proven steps to grow your business with Facebook“. Yes. You will need to advertise on Facebook to get good results. But do not worry. Their ad platform is not that hard. It can give you some amazing results too.
5. Measure and Adjust. What Facebook is talking about here is measuring your ads. Are they effective? I mean did they make you any sales? Get you any leads? I talk about this in the video and what it means to have an effective ad campaign. Make sure to watch the video to learn how to do this.
So that’s what Facebook says about how to grow your business with their service. Watch the video above on how to use Facebook for your business. I give you great tips on how to get started and what to expect from the largest social network.